Hello Bluebird • February Release • Portrait Pals

16.02.2019

Hi peeps,

the fab Hello Bluebird February Release went live yesterday! Today I have this card for you highlighting the awesome Portrait Pals set. I only used three of the six critters that are included in the set and they are so much fun to color!

First, I created a radient sky background by ink blending Distress Oxide Inks (Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch) on Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock. Next, I stamped the images with  Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with Copics and Prismacolor Pencils. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

The Photo Stack Die which is also part of the new release goes perfectly with these critters. I die cut the frames twice from white cardstock and stacked them together for more sturdiness. The die set also comes with the word "smile" that I cut from an ink blended left-over piece as well as two little hearts (included in the Gallery Frame Die #1).

I white heat embossed one of the new Typed Everyday sentiments on a thin strip of black cardstock. Finally, I assembled my card by tucking the leaves under the photo frames and adhering all the pieces at an angle for some interest.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs