Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Miss Moo

14.02.2019

Hi everyone,

today I'm back with a new card for the Sunny Studio Stamps blog. For a change, I created a circle shaped card using the adorable Miss Moo Stamps. To build a little scene, I combined the sweet cow with the mountains from the Alpaca Holiday set and the clouds from the Comic Strip Everyday Dies.

First, I created a round card base from light grey cardstock using a 4 3/16 inch circle die. For the scene background, I die cut two circles from patterned paper (purple: Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper; teal: Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper).

I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I adhered the mountain row right over the edge where the two patterned papers meet.

To frame my scene, I die cut one of the Fancy Frames Circle Dies from white cardstock. I doubled up the frames for a little dimension. I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink on a strip of black cardstock and white heat embossed it. I adhered the cow and sentiment with foam tape and added a tiny die cut heart to the middle cloud.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you're having a fabulous day!
Anja

1 Kommentar :

Clipping hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card, love the image and fabulous layout the colouring is stunning.

 
site design by designer blogs