Hello Bluebird • Frosty Littles • Shaker Tag

07.02.2019

Hi again,

I had a left-over piece of an Alcohol Ink background on my table and decided to create a fun little shaker tag using one of the Hello Bluebird Frosty Littles and the Stitched Tag Builder Die.


I colored the cute snowman with Copics and cut him out with the coordinating die. I die cut the tag twice from Petrol cardstock. To create the shaker window, I cut out the stitched rectangle from one of the tags and adhered a piece of acetate behind the opening. I filled my shaker with a sequins mix by Little Things from Lucy's Cards. I also die cut a little snow hill from white glitter paper and adhered it on top of the shaker window with my frosty fellow.

I white heat embossed the sentiment from the Skating Together set on a vellum strip and cut it out with the little banner die included in the Stitched Tag Builder Die set. I die cut a second banner from light blue cardstock and the small pink reinforcement thingy that goes over the tag hole.

Finally, I adhered an organza ribbon and tight a bow with natural jute string where I attached the banners.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a relaxing evening!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs