Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Puppy Parents

21.02.2019

Happy Thursday everyone,

today I'm showcasing the sweet Sunny Studio Stamps Puppy Parents set. I created a masculine card for Father's Day.

I started with an A2 top-folding card base made from teal cardstock. Next, I ran a piece of navy cardstock in the Quilted Hearts Embossing Folder through my die-cutting machine. For a change, I decided to use the debossed side. I cut a strip of yellow patterned paper from the Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper pack and adhered it over my embossed panel.

I stamped the cute dogs and fun accessories in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut out the images. I die cut two circles from white and red (as a mat) cardstock. For the background of my little scene, I did some masking and light ink blending with Distress Oxides (Tumbled Glass, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn).

I used three of the text stamps which are included in the set to create my custom sentiment. The "thanks daddy" was stamped in Versafine Onyx Black Ink next to the doghouse. I stamped the other sentiment in VersaMark Ink on a small strip of teal cardstock and white heat embossed it. To finish off my card, I adhered two little die-cut hearts.



Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs