Hello Bluebird • February Release • Easter Egg Hunt

13.02.2019

Hi crafty friends,

only two more days and the new Hello Bluebird February Release will be available! Today I'm showcasing the sweet Easter Egg Hunt set.

I created a happy spring scene combining the cute images with some previously released products. I stamped the Country Gingham Background in light pink and die cut a grass border (Grassy Knoll Die) from green watercolor patterned paper.

I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with Copics. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. To frame my scene, I cut the scalloped stitched die from the Gallery Frame #2 set from pink cardstock. Finally, I white heat embossed the sentiment on a strip of black cardstock which I die cut with the little banner that is included in the Stitched Tag Builder Die set.

Thank you so much for stopping by! See you soon!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs