Sunny Studio Stamps • CardMaps April Sketch

07.04.2019

Hi everyone,

this week Sunny Studio Stamps is also partnering up with Becky Fleck over at PageMaps which is a great free sketch resource for scrapbookers and cardmakers. Each of us was provided with one of the April 2019 CardMaps sketches.

This is what I came up with:

And here is the sketch I followed:


I loved playing with the Chubby Bunny Stamps again – they are soo cute! The tulip and the heart are included in the Spring Greetings set. I stamped all images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copics. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

I created four little scenes for each bunny by die cutting the smallest of the Fancy Frames Square Dies from cardstock in spring colors. Behind the frames I put matching ink blended backgrounds which I made with Distress Oxide Inks. The patterned papers I used are from the Gingham Pastels 6x6 and the Spring Sunburst 6x6 paper packs.

It was so much fun to use a sketch for the card layout – I haven't done this in ages! So thanks for having us, Becky!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a relaxed Sunday!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs