Sunny Studio Stamps • Summer Release • Catch A Wave Dies

25.04.2019

Hi peeps,

today I'm back on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog with a new summer project featuring the Catch A Wave Dies.

This time I created a circle card and combined the wave die-cuts with the Magical Mermaid Stamps. First, I die cut the waves from several aqua and blue shades of cardstock and layered them on top of each other. I also die cut a stitched frame from navy cardstock.

Next, I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. The sentiment is from the Miss Moo set and I white heat embossed it. To embellish my card I added two beautiful pearls which matches the mermaid's tail perfectly.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Anja

1 Kommentar :

Kim hat gesagt…

Such a cute mermaid card!
Kim x

 
site design by designer blogs