Sunny Studio Stamps • Summer Release • Fabulous Flamingos

02.05.2019

Hello everyone,

it's my turn again to share another card using products from the latest Sunny Studio Stamps Summer Release. Today I'm featuring the Fabulous Flamingos Stamps and created this love-themed card.
I started off with a lavender card base and cut out one of the new Summer Splash 6x6 Papers with a stitched rectangle die. I also die cut a circle window. For my romantic background, I blended together the Distress Oxide Inks Wilted Violet and Tattered Rose on a piece of Bristol cardstock. I also splattered on some ink with a paint brush.

Next, I stamped the images in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder. I did some watercoloring with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens and cut the images out with the coordinating dies.

I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I adhered the images and popped up the flowers with foam squares. To finish my card, I added two tiny sequin hearts.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a flamazing day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs