Sunny Studio Stamps • Summer Release • Best Fishes

23.05.2019

Hi peeps,

today I'm back with a fun underwater scene featuring the Sunny Studio Stamps Best Fishes set. Aren't these sea creatures just adorable?!

I started with an A2 card base and adhered the orange starfish patterned paper from the Summer Splash 6x6 Paper pack. Next, I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

For my water background, I applied aqua, blue and turquoise Alcohol Inks to a piece of Yupo paper. I also sprinkled on some droplets of the blending solution to create random bubbles. I matted the panel on a piece of navy cardstock and adhered it at an angle.

I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink on a black cardstock strip and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I cut the right end into a fishtail banner shape using my scissors.


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs