Sunny Studio Stamps • Summer Release • Surprise Party

30.05.2019

Hi everyone,

today I have a colorful birthday card for you showcasing the Sunny Studio Stamps Surprise Party 6x6 Paper pack. It's full of fun and bold patterns in happy rainbow colors. I combined these papers with the Party Pups Stamps and one of the Build-A-Tag #2 Dies.
I started off with a white A2 card base and die cut the balloon and sprinkles paper with two sizes of stitched rectangles. For the tag, I chose the blue tone-in-tone paper from one of the backsides.

Next, I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copics. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. And know what? The party hat die from this set matches the patterned paper so I cut one out for the dog.

I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink directly onto the tag and white heat embossed it. I pulled a gingham ribbon through the tag hole and tied a small bow using white thread. I adhered the tag with foam tape and added Doodlebug Shape Sprinkles.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an awesome day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs