Sunny Studio Stamps • Sweater Vest Dies • Aloha

16.05.2019

Hello again,

today I'm up on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog with a summer project using the Sweater Vest Dies. Of course these dies are perfect for fall and winter or the upcoming Father's Day, but I transformed it into a summer top. Do you know these fun Hawaii shirts with colorful floral prints? I tried to create something similar in stamping a pattern with the beautiful Hawaiian Hibiscus Stamps.

I did a lot of masking and stamping for this floral pattern. First, I cut some masks out of full sticky notes using the coordinating hibiscus flower die. I adhered them to a piece of white cardstock and did some ink blending with Distress Oxide Inks (Blueprint Sketch, Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean) over it. It's always amazing when you peel off the masks and the crisp edges are revealed.

Next, I stamped all the layers of the hibiscus flowers (you can find the used ink colors below). I die cut the trimmings from yellow cardstock and gold heat embossed the sentiment.

Altenew Dye Inks used
Pink Diamond, Pinkalicious, Rubellite, Razzleberry, Warm Sunshine

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a sunny day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs