Hello Bluebird • Fairy Garden • For a Fairy Good Friend

15.05.2019

Hi sweet friends,

today I'm sharing a new card with one of my favorite Hello Bluebird stamp sets ever. I mean how can one possibly resist these Fairy Garden cuties?

I created a dreamy pastel scene and tried creating a soft watercolor background with my ZIG Clean Color Real Brushes for the first time. I'm pleased with how it turned out.

I colored the two fairies and the little butterfly from the Garden Friends set with Copics and used the coordinating dies to cut out the images. The flowers were stamped in VersaMark ink on heavyweight vellum and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I tucked them behind a cloud border which I cut from white cardstock and adhered with foam tape.

The sentiment was heat embossed with silver embossing powder onto a white cardstock strip and popped up with foam tape, too. I finished off my card with sparkly embellishments by Little Things from Lucy's Cards.

Thank you so much fro stopping by! Have a dreamy night!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs