Sunny Studio Stamps • Fall/Winter Release • Scaredy Cat

24.09.2020

Hi everyone,

today's featured product is the Scaredy Cat mini set which is perfect for your extra cute Halloween projects.

I started off with a white A2 card base and trimmed the purple patterned paper from the Classic Sunburst Paper pack using the stitched rectangle die included in the Frilly Frames Quatrefoil Dies set. I also cut out a window with a stitched circle die.

For the background, I die cut the cloud border from the Slimline Nature Borders Dies set out of white cardstock to create my own stencil. I carefully brushed on Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Ink over the stencil and added lots of tiny ink splatters with a paint brush.

Next, I die cut the grassy border (also part of the Slimline Nature Borders Dies set) from dark grey cardstock. I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, did some Copic coloring and used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

The sentiment was stamped in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I adhered the grass and stars with liquid glue. Finally, I popped up the patterned paper panel and the kitty with foam tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope to see you again next week!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs