Sunny Studio Stamps • Fall/Winter Release • Little Buckaroo

03.09.2020

Howdy everyone,

today I'm sharing a farm scene featuring the Little Buckaroo mini stamp set. I combined the sweet cowgirl and cowboy with the cow from the Barnyard Buddies set.


First, I worked on my fall inspired background by blending together Distress Oxide Inks (Broken China, Speckled Egg, Carved Pumpkin and Ripe Persimmon) on a Bristol cardstock panel. I let it dry completely before stamping the Farm Fresh barn border image in VersaFine Smokey Gray Ink. This way I tried to create a subtle background with the intimation of something in the distance. I trimmed the background with the stitched rectangle die included in the Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies set and adhered it to a top folding card base made from Kraft cardstock.

Next, I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut out the cowgirl and cowboy. For the cow, I did some good old fussy cutting with scissors ;-)

To create a bit of ground for my images to stand on, I used the Slimline Nature Borders Dies and cut out a grassy border as well as two stitched hillside borders. I ran them through with the same stitched rectangle die to get a perfectly finished look when layered on top of my background.

For the sentiment, I combined the die-cut word 'happy' from the Blooming Frame Die set with the white heat embossed word 'birthday' included in the Penguin Pals Stamps set. I adhered a tiny silver star next to the birthday sentiment to finish off my card.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous rest of the week!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs