DT Stempelgarten Challenge September

12.09.2020

Hi peeps,

I'm a bit late with sharing my card for the current Stempelgarten Challenge with the theme In the forest.


http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/


I had so much fun mixing and matching several Lawn Fawn products to create this fun fall card.


The three stamp sets I used are "Butterfly Kisses" (fox and bear), "Jump For Joy" (hedgehog, fall leaves, sentiment) and "Yay, Kites" (kite). I cut the "Leafy Tree Backdrop Landscape Die" from brown cardstock.

For the background, I blended together the Distress Oxides Pine Needles, Peacock Feathers and Tumbled Glass. I added lots of small ink splatters with a paint brush.

I stamped my images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, colored them with Copics and fussy cut them out. The grass was done with Shabby Shutters, Bundled Sage and Pine Needles. I used one of the Hello Bluebird "Grassy Knoll" dies to create the grass border.

Finally, I white heat embossed the sentiment onto a black cardstock strip and assembled my card by adhering everything with liquid glue and foam tape.

You will have time until September 30th, 2020 to join the Stempelgarten Challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs