Sunny Studio Stamps • Fall/Winter Release • Farm Fresh

10.09.2020

Hi everyone,

today I'm sharing a fall themed card that features the adorable Farm Fresh Stamps. One of my favorite images from this set is the cute scarecrow. I combined him with some beautiful Colorful Autumn Papers as well as a couple of accessory stamps from the Bountiful Autumn and the Harvest Mice stamp set.


First, I trimmed the orange leafy patterned paper with the stitched rectangle die included in the Frilly Frames Quatrefoil Dies set. I used one of the Slimline Basic Border Dies to add scalloped borders to the top and bottom of the green cardstock mat which I adhered behind the striped patterned paper.

Next, I created an ink blended background with Distress Oxides (Shabby Shutters, Mowed Lawn, Dried Marigold, Spiced Marmalade, Carved Pumpkin, Ripe Persimmon) that I die cut with the second largest Stitched Semi-Circle Die. I also cut out a slightly bigger berry cardstock mat with a circle die and trimmed off the bottom to make it match.

I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies (Farm Fresh Dies, Bountiful Autumn Dies, Harvest Mice Dies) to cut everything out. The sentiment was stamped in VersaMark Ink onto a black cardstock banner and I heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

Finally, I assembled my card and added three Iridescent Pearls as well as tiny dots of Platinum Stickles.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs