Sunny Studio Stamps • Fall/Winter Release • Harvest Mice

17.09.2020

Hello everyone,

today I'm back with another colorful fall card using the sweet Harvest Mice Stamps. I think this cute set is a must-have!


The gorgeous paper which I cropped on the right side and used as my background is from the Colorful Autumn Papers pack. I built my little scene inside of the circle by combining the mouse with the wagon and small accessories.

I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. To cut everything out, I used the coordinating dies. The sentiment was stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink above the images which I adhered with liquid glue and foam tape.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Enjoy your day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs