Sunny Studio Stamps • Fall/Winter Release • Slimline Dies

27.08.2020

Hello everyone,

I'm so happy to share my first project using some of the brand new Sunny Studio Fall and Winter Release products.

Today I'm featuring the new line of slimeline dies. I picked the Slimline Scalloped Frame die and one of the Slimline Nature Borders Dies.


First, I die cut the pretty scalloped frame from Kraft cardstock and adhered it to a white top-folding card base that measures 8 11/16" x 3 5/8". To create a little scene, I did some ink blending with Distress Oxides on Bristol cardstock. For the sunset sky, I used Scattered Straw, Wild Honey, Carved Pumpkin and Ripe Persimmon. The curved grassy border was ink blended with Bundled Sage and Mowed Lawn.

Next, I stamped the images from the sweet Harvest Mice set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. The solid cornstalk images were stamped in Hero Arts Lime to Forever Green Ombré Ink. I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out and assembled my card using liquid glue.

Finally, I stamped the birthday sentiment in VersaMark Ink onto a black cardstock banner and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I had so much fun creating this cute harvest scene!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you an awesome day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs