Sunny Studio Stamps • Summer Release • Stitched Arch

06.08.2020

Hi everyone,

I'm a big fan of dies with stitching details and the Stitched Arch Dies are really versatile. By hazard, I discovered that you can build a heart with them.


I started off with a turquoise A2 card base. From a slightly smaller white cardstock panel, I die cut the second largest arch twice using the Partial Die Cutting Technique. To get the heart shape, I rotated the die 90 degrees before running it through my die cutting machine again. For the actual heart, I die cut the arch from 3 shades of turquoise cardstock. I did some additional die cutting and inlaid the pieces into the negative white space.

Next, I stamped the floral and leaf images from the Pink Peonies set onto the same cardstock colors and some vellum using VersaMark Ink. I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out and arranged the images into a cluster right over the heart. I adhered them with liquid glue and popped up the largest peony in the center with foam tape.

I stamped the birthday sentiment from the Floating By set in VersaMark Ink onto a small cardstock strip and white heat embossed it. I adhered it with foam tape as well and added matching enamel dots and clear sequins to finish off my card.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a beautiful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs