Sunny Studio Stamps • Summer Release • Herringbone Frame

30.07.2020

Hello everyone,

the featured product for today's card is the Frilly Frames Herringbone Die set. I really like the herringbone pattern and tried something different this time.


To create a textured background which almost reminds me of tiles or a brick wall, I dry embossed the die onto light sea glass cardstock. I trimmed down the embossed piece, adhered it to a red card base and put an aqua frame around it. For the ground, I cut a strip of black Heroic Halftones Paper.

I combined the Fast Food Fun Stamps with the milkshake from the Summer Sweets set and stamped all the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored the images with Copic Markers and fussy cut them out with scissors (of course there are coordinating dies are available).

The sentiment is from the Silly Sloths set and I stamped it in VersaMark Ink onto a black cardstock banner. I heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs