Sunny Studio Stamps • Summer Release • Baby Card

09.07.2020

Hi everyone,

when I saw the sweet elephant included in the Savanna Safari set, I knew I wanted to switch things up a bit and create a CAS slimline baby card. I went with a monochromatic pink and purple color scheme to welcome a little baby girl.


I stamped the elephant three times in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink onto polka dot patterned paper from the Dots & Stripes Pastels Paper pack. I cut them out with the coordinating die and added white details to the eyes and the feet with a gelly roll pen.

For the ground, I masked off two thirds of some Bristol cardstock and blended on the Distress Oxide Inks Milled Lavender and Dusty Concord. I let it dry completely and stamped the sentiment from the Coastal Cuties set in VersaMark Ink. I heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

Finally, I adhered the Bristol cardstock panel to a purple card base, popped up the elephants with foam tape and added matching Pink & Purple Heart Confetti clay embellishments.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs