DT Stempelgarten Challenge July

07.07.2020

Hello crafty friends,

we have a new theme over at the Stempelgarten Challenge – this month it's all about Stencils.


http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/


For my birthday card, I combined the cute My Favorite Things "Sending Sweet Celebration Wishes" stamps illustrated by Stacey Yacula with the fun "Card-Sized Confetti Stencil" set.


I also wanted to play along in the current MFT Color Challenge #144 with these yummy colors:


Although I own the MFT Dye Inks, I decided to do the stenciling with Distress Oxide Inks as they are quite opaque due to their hybrid formula and easy to layer on top of each other. First, I did some faded ink blending with Squeezed Lemonade and MFT Lemon Chiffon Dye Ink. I let it dry completely and sponged Spun Sugar over one of the Confetti stencils. The second layer over the other stencil was done with Picked Raspberry.

Next, I stamped the images and colored them with Copics. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out and adhered them onto my stenciled background. For my card base and the sentiment, I picked MFT Jellybean Green Cardstock. I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink and white heat embossed it. I cut it out with the rounded rectangle die included in the MFT Blueprints 14 Die-namics set.

You will have time until July 31st, 2020 to join the Stempelgarten Challenge and this is the prize you could win:

A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs