Sunny Studio Stamps • Summer Release • Sea You Soon

16.07.2020

Hello everyone,

today I'm back with a fun underwater scene featuring the Sea You Soon mini stamp set. It goes perfectly with the ocean border from the Tropical Scenes set and can be combined with the Best Fishes Stamps as well.


First, I started off with a turquoise A2 card base and created a water background by blending together the Distress Oxide Inks Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon, Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch. To add some texture, I sprinkled on water droplets and dabbed them off with a paper tissue.

I had this scene in my head for a while and it still makes me giggle. The shark on the right wanted to surprise his friend with a cupcake (included in the Party Pups set) but this dude thinks of a fishy snack instead ;-)

I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, colored them with Copic Markers and cut everything out using the coordinating dies. The punny sentiment was stamped onto a wide speech bubble (Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Die) in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink. For the thought bubble, I used one of the clouds from the Plane Awesome Dies set. I finished off the card with clear enamel dots.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a fun-filled day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs