Sunny Studio Stamps • Fall/Winter Release • Bountiful Autumn

01.10.2020

Hello everyone,

it has cooled down quite a bit and fall is approaching. Today I'm sharing a card made with the Bountiful Autumn Stamps.


I started off with a Kraft card base and picked four colors of cardstock to create a striped background. I cut several strips (1 inch and 1/2 inch wide) from each color and adhered them at an angle to a piece of copy paper. I trimmed off the excess and die cut the panel with the stitched rectangle die included in the Frilly Frames Retro Petal Dies set.

I stamped the turkey, fruits, vegetables and leaves in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. Then I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out.

Next, I die cut a circle from heavyweight vellum and stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink. I heat embossed it with gold embossing powder which is perfect for fall. I arranged all the images at the bottom half of the vellum circle and adhered them with liquid glue. I also hid some adhesive behind the vellum. Finally, I added three glitter enamel dots.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a gorgeous day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs