Sunny Studio Stamps • Fall/Winter Release • Holy Night

08.10.2020

Hi everyone,

today I'm sharing a card made with the sweet nativity stamp set called Holy Night. I especially adore the little baby Jesus and the cute animals!

I started with creating the snowy night sky background by blending together the Distress Oxide Inks Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Peacock Feathers, Pine Needles and a tiny bit of Black Soot. I let it dry and added white paint splatters with a brush.

Next, I die cut two snow hills using the stitched border dies from the Slimline Nature Borders Dies set. I inked the edges with Tumbled Glass ink and trimmed them down to layer on top of each other.

I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out. The sentiment was stamped in VersaMark Ink and I heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

Finally, I assembled my nativity scene by adhering the images and adding two small star sequins (Rainbow Star Confetti).

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you're having a wonderful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs