DT Stempelgarten Challenge October

06.10.2020

Boo everyone,

today I'm sharing my spooky cute card for the current Stempelgarten Challenge with the theme Halloween.

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/


Since I don't own that many Halloween stamps, I combined the Lawn Fawn sets "Monster Mash" and "Spooktacular" to create this fun scene. The tiny witch hat is from the "Holiday Party Animal" set.

For the dramatic background, I did some stenciling with the My Favorite Things "Cloud" stencil and the Distress Oxide Inks Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot. I added a couple of small ink splatters with a paint brush.

Next, I die cut the grass border from the Sunny Studio Stamps "Comic Strip Everyday Dies" set from MFT "Gravel Grey" cardstock. The two Sunny Studio Stamps "Rustic Winter" birch trees were die cut from black cardstock. I also cut out a window from a white cardstock panel using the largest of the Sunny Studio Stamps "Stitched Semi-Circle Dies". To add the stitched detail to the outside edge as well, I used one of the MFT "A2 Stitched Rectangle Stax 1" Die-namics.

I stamped my images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, colored them with Copics and used the coordinating dies to cut everything out. The sentiment was stamped in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. As a little accent, I added a white die cut heart next to the sentiment.

Finally, I assembled my card by adhering all the images and die-cuts with liquid glue. I really like how the window opening frames the scene perfectly.

You will have time until October 31st, 2020 to join the Stempelgarten Challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Good night!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs