Sunny Studio Stamps • Fall/Winter Release • North Pole

15.10.2020

Hello everyone,

today I have a clean and simple holiday card for you using the North Pole Stamps. Mrs. Claus and Santa are just the cutest!


For the background, I picked a striped paper from the Holiday Cheer Paper pack and trimmed it down with the stitched rectangle die included in the Frilly Frames Quatrefoil Dies set. I also die cut a circle from white cardstock and masked off the upper two thirds. To create the ground, I blended on Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink.

I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, did some Copic coloring and cut them out with the coordinating dies. The sentiment was stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink below the images which I adhered with liquid glue.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an awesome day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs