Hello Bluebird • Yeti or Not • Yeti Hugs

21.01.2019

Hi crafty friends,

today I'm back with a card using one of the cuties from the Hello Bluebird  Yeti or Not stamp set which of course isn't only for Christmas. I created a simple love themed card and combined this little guy with a gorgeous patterned paper from the Cocoa Vanilla Studio «More Than Words» 6x6 paper pack.

To match the pretty pastel color scheme, I did some ink blending with Distress Oxides (Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick and Milled Lavender). I watered down the Worn Lipstick and added some ink splatters with a paint brush. Next, I used the MFT «Pierced Heart STAX» Die-namics to cut out a big heart which I adhered with foam tape letting it slightly hang over the left edge of the card.

For a change, I stamped the image in Memento «London Fog» ink (thought the grey would go better with the soft colors). I colored the yeti with Copics and used the coordinating die to cut him out.

I white heat embossed the sentiment on grey cardstock and used again one of the
«Pierced Heart STAX» Die-namics to die cut a smaller heart. The yeti and sentiment heart were adhered with foam tape. To finish the card, I added two Doodlebug Tiny Heart Sprinkles.

Thank you for stopping by!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs