Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Chubby Bunny

24.01.2019

Hello everyone,

I'm back again on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog with a new card showcasing the adorable Chubby Bunny Stamps. I just love their cute little faces!

At first, I created an A2 landscape top-folding card base from white cardstock. I used the Window Trio Square Dies to cut three openings into a panel of lilac cardstock (MFT «Grapesicle»). I also chose a stitched scalloped die (MFT «Stitched Scallop Basic Edges» Die-namics) to create a decorative border.

Next, I took a piece of Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock and marked where the windows would be with a pencil. I did some light handed ink blending with Distress Oxide Inks (Spun Sugar, Milled Lavender, Tumbled Glass). I picked one of the purple Gingham Pastels 6x6 Papers, cut it to size and adhered it at the bottom of my card base and popped up the window panel with foam tape.

I stamped the bunnies, sentiment banner and a little flower in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers (colors listed below). I used the coordinating dies to cut the images out and adhered them with foam squares.


Copic colors used
Aqua: BG10, BG11, BG32, BG45
Green: G40, YG11, YG13
Grey: C00, C0, C1, C3
Pink: RV10, RV02, RV55
Purple: V000, V01, V12, V15

Thank you so much for stopping by! See you soon!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs