Hello Bluebird • Merry Pigs • New Year's Card

08.01.2019

Hello crafty friends,

it's not too late to wish someone a Happy New Year ;-) So I created this card using one of the adorable Merry Pigs again.

I colored the pig with Copics and cut it out with the companion dies. I love that it cuts a slit around the arm so you can tuck something in like I did with the die cut heart. Next, I masked the top right corner of a panel of Bristol Smooth Cardstock and did some faded ink blending with the Distress Oxide Inks «Mowed Lawn» and «Twisted Citron». You can't see it well on the photo but I also partly clear embossed the My Favorite Things «Balloon Strings» background over it.

I cut out the «2019» using the Charlie Numbers Die and lilac glitter cardstock. I adhered the numbers and stamped the sentiment from the North Star set underneath. In addition, I heat embossed a couple of small stars around the sentiment. Finally, I popped up the little piggy with foam tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs