Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Love Monkey

17.01.2019

Hi everyone,

you probably know that I love critter stamps and the cuties from the new Sunny Studio Stamps Love Monkey set have stolen my heart. With Valentine's Day coming up, I decided to create a love themed card.

I started with an A2 card base cut from blush pink cardstock. Next, I picked some patterned papers in nice coral tones. One is from the Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper pack and the other from the Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper pack. I really like how you can mix and match them. I cut the gingham paper slightly smaller than A2 and directly adhered it to the card base.

I wanted the monkeys to sit in a circle window and created it by mounting the floral paper on a piece of fun foam and die cutting a circle. I also die cut one of the Fancy Frames Circle Dies from cardstock and put it on top of the circle opening as an decorative accent.

Now, I stamped the monkey couple as well as the heart balloons from another image in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers (colors listed below). I used the coordinating dies to cut the images out and glued the balloon strings behind the tails of the monkeys.


I stamped the sentiment with VersaMark Ink on a black cardstock banner and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. Finally, I popped up the monkeys with foam tape and added three die cut hearts next to the sentiment banner.

Copic colors used
Monkeys: E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20
E70, E71, E74, E77, E79
Balloons/bow: R000, R20, R21, R22, R24, R27

Thank you so much for stopping by! Enjoy your day!
Anja

1 Kommentar :

Shelly hat gesagt…

Oh my word...ADORABLE! Love those monkeys!

 
site design by designer blogs