DT Stempelgarten Challenge January

05.01.2019

Hello everyone,

today starts the first Stempelgarten Challenge of the year and the new theme is «Winter».


http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

I immediately fell in love with the adorable Birdie Brown «Ready, Set, Snow» stamp set by My Favorite Things.

I colored the cute snowboarding penguin and the trees with Copics and fussy cut them out. Next, I blended together the two Distress Oxide Inks «Tumbled Glass» and «Shaded Lilac». I white heat embossed an old All Night Media «Splatter Pattern» background to create the falling snow.

I die cut the background using one of the MFT «Stitched Circle STAX» Die-namics. For the snow slopes, I cut the MFT «Hit the Slopes» Die-namics two times from white cardstock and used the stitched circle die again. I heat embossed the sentiment directly onto my top-folding card base using silver embossing powder.

You will have time until January 31st, 2019 to join the Stempelgarten Challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

I'm entering the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge with the theme «Something New» (in my case the stamp set).

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!
Anja

1 Kommentar :

Shelly hat gesagt…

Oh, this is so cute!

 
site design by designer blogs