Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Staggered Circle

31.01.2019

Hi peeps,

it's Thursday again and time for another inspiration card over on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog. Today I'm showcasing the fabulous Staggered Circle Dies. I couldn't resist creating another card with the cute Love Monkey Stamps.

With this fun die you can create up to 5 circle windows across your card. I did some partial die cutting on a piece of grey cardstock to cut out 4 circles. My card is more narrow than an usual A2 card and measures 4 1/16 x 6 5/16 inch. I love that there is the stitching detail on both sides of the cut line. That's why I also die cut some circles from the new Spring Release paper packs and inlaid them into the window openings.

I scattered the sentiments from the Love Monkey Stamps set all over my card and white heat embossed them. Next, I stamped the monkeys, bananas and flowers in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut the images out and adhered them with foam tape. To finish off my card, I added Doodlebug Tiny Heart Sprinkles in matching colors.



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja

1 Kommentar :

Shelly hat gesagt…

Sooo ADORABLE!! Love!

 
site design by designer blogs