Hello Bluebird • Background Bash • Day 2

25.07.2019

Hi again,

For Day 2 of the Hello Bluebird Background Bash, I'm sharing a fall-themed card where I used the gorgeous Cozy Plaid Background. And don't forget, that the release of 6 new background stamps will go live tomorrow on Friday, July 26th! The older designs will be restocked, too!

This plaid pattern works just perfect for fall projects and I stamped it with Altenew "Autumn Blaze" dye ink onto cream cardstock. I did a simple card layout by combining the plaid with beautiful wine red cardstock and a strip of navy/white patterned paper.

The adorable critters and autumn leaves are from the Fall Buddies set. I colored the squirrel, pumpkin and mouse with Prismacolor pencils. The leaves were watercolored with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens. I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out. Finally, I stamped the sentiment in VersaFine Onyx Black on a piece of kraft cardstock which I adhered with foam tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great evening!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs