Sunny Studio Stamps • Fall Release • Elegant Leaves

01.08.2019

Hello everyone,

I'm sharing a card made with the beautiful Elegant Leaves Stamps. Of course this set can be used for Fall projects but since we're in the middle of a hot summer, I decided to go with non-traditional colors.

I started off with a white A2 card base and randomly stamped the solid images in aqua, peach and light grey as well as the little branches in navy. On top I stamped the outline leaves image in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed them with Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder.

Next, I diagonally stamped the word "Grateful" onto white cardstock with navy ink and VersaMark Ink before clear heat embossing it. I cut the panel apart and lastly adhered it with foam tape over my stamped design.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs