Sunny Studio Stamps • Fall Release • Cruising Critters

29.08.2019

Hi everyone,

it's time again for a new card that I'm sharing over on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog using the Cruising Critters Stamps. Aren't these critters piled up in their retro cabriolet just the cutest?!

I combined this fun image with the pennant banner and little exhaust clouds from the Plane Awesome set. I also added two birdies from the Seasonal Trees Stamps. All images were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

Next, I picked the gorgeous leafy patterned paper from the Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper pack and adhered it to the card base which measures 4.25"x6". For the road, I repeatedly stamped the dashed line in VersaMark Ink onto a strip of grey cardstock and white heat embossed it.

I kept the design simple and finally adhered the images with foam tape.


Thank you so much for stopping by! See you again soon!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs