Sunny Studio Stamps • Fall Release • Super Duper

15.08.2019

Hi peeps,

I'm on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog today highlighting the fun Super Duper Stamps. I love these cute super hero images! They go perfectly with the Cityscape Border Die and Heroic Halftones 6x6 Papers. So I really enjoyed creating this comic style card.

I chose the orange dotty burst paper for my background and die cut the cityscape from black cardstock. To enhance the tiny windows, I backed the die-cut with grey cardstock.

Next, I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. The speech bubbles and sentiments were stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink. I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs