Sunny Studio Stamps • Fall Release • Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Die

22.08.2019

Hello everyone,

since tonday I'm showcasing the Sunny Studio Stamps Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Die, I created another card with the fabulous Super Duper Stamps. This time I went with a masculine color scheme and incorporated the two super hero boys.
I die cut the comic strip frame and the Cityscape Border Die from black cardstock. For the background, I chose the blue dotted paper from the Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper pack and backed the cityscape die-cut with yellow cardstock.

The images were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I even did some simple shading at all the tiny windows ;-)

I stamped the sentiments in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink and die cut three stars from yellow cardstock. Finally, I popped up the images and speech bubbles with foam tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope your day is incredible!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs