Sunny Studio Stamps • Fall Release • Plane Awesome

18.07.2019

Hello everyone,

have you seen the brand-new Sunny Studio Stamps Fall Release yet? It's full of gorgeous products and I'm excited to share my projects the upcoming weeks.

Today, I'm showcasing the fun Plane Awesome Stamps. This set comes with an airplane, five interchangeable critter pilots, two clouds, a banner and lots of sentiments to mix and match.

I started off with a white A2 card base and die cut an aqua panel with the stitched scalloped die from the Frilly Frames Stripes set. To create a window, I used a circle die. Next, I die cut the Fluffy Clouds Borders from white cardstock and inked the edges with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink. I adhered them with a piece of yellow sunburst paper (Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper) behind the circle window.

I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, colored them with Copic Markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. The sentiment and stitched swirl were directly stamped onto the scalloped panel using VersaFine Onyx Black Ink. Finally, I added two of the Primary Star Confetti clay embellishments next to the sentiment.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope to see you again next week!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs