Hello Bluebird • Background Bash • Day 1

24.07.2019

Hello everyone,

I have some exciting news for you – Hello Bluebird will be releasing 6 new background stamps on Friday, July 26th! We're doing a fun Background Bash sharing our DT cards using previously released and brand-new backgrounds.

For my baby card, I picked one of my all time favorites which is the Country Gingham Background Stamp.

First, I stamped the gingham pattern in Altenew "Dew Drop" dye ink. I also silver heat embossed the sentiment from the Cheery Greetings set. Although it's not visible on the photo, I used the die-cut overlay technique. This means, I used the coordinating die of this cute giraffe from the More Jungle Littles set and cut it out of the gingham background. I stamped the giraffe using the negative as a guide and colored it with Copics. I layered the gingham panel over the image and adhered it with foam tape.

To finish off this CAS card, I die cut the 'hello' word die (Gallery Frame #1 set) from teal cardstock and adhered it between the giraffe and the embossed sentiment.

Thank you so much for stopping by! See you tomorrow with another sample!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs