Sunny Studio Stamps • Wrap Around Gift Box

04.07.2019

Hello everyone,

today I don't have a card for you but a fun little treat box made with the Sunny Studio Stamps Wrap Around Gift Box Dies. I really like that with a bit of measuring and precise cutting, you only need one sheet of 8.5" x 11" cardstock for the box.

I decorated it with the two mini stamp sets Coastal Cuties and Sending Sunshine. I also used the Catch A Wave Dies and some patterned papers from the Summer Splash 6x6 Paper pack to turn it into summer project (although it is actually too hot for chocolate at the moment).

I stamped the sweet girl, the palm tree and the parrot in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copics. To cut out the images, I used the coordinating dies. I also die cut a small gift tag, stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink and white heat embossed it.

This was my last project with products from the Summer release. Next week we're already starting with sharing samples using the upcoming Fall release. So stay tuned!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs