Sunny Studio Stamps • Fall Release • Frilly Frames

25.07.2019

Hi everyone,

I'm back again with a new inspiration card featuring the Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies from the latest Sunny Studio Stamps Fall Release.

My grey card base is a bit smaller than the regular A2 size. First, I ran the 2-piece die set together through my die cutting machine to create the white retro petal background with a stitched border. Next, I adhered a colorful Distress Oxide ink blended panel behind it.

I stamped this little cutie and some leaves from the Silly Sloths set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut out the images. I die cut the stitched label (Sliding Window Dies) from white cardstock and stamped the sentiment in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink. To finish off my card, I adhered a small purple clay heart (Pink & Purple Heart Confetti).


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a slothsome day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs