Sunny Studio Stamps • Summer Release • Seasonal Trees

27.06.2019

Hi everyone,

today I'm highlighting the Sunny Studio Stamps Seasonal Trees set which is perfect for scenes all year round. There are trees for every season as well as some fun little accessory images. The possibilities are endless.

I created a scene combining the summer tree, birdhouse, log, apple and birdies with the Home Sweet Gnome Stamps.

I started off with an A2 card base made from light grey cardstock and cut a white mat using the stitched scalloped die from the Frilly Frames Stripes set. Next, I did some blending with Distress Oxide Inks for the sky (Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean) and grass (Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn). To create the grassy borders I used a die from the Comic Strip Everyday set. I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink and white heat embossed it.

I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I also die cut two clouds with the Fluffy Clouds Dies to complete my scene. I adhered all images and popped some of them up with foam tape. A small red heart finished off the card which I truly enjoyed creating.



Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs