Hello Bluebird • June Release

26.06.2019

Hi peeps,

it's almost time to shop the Hello Bluebird June Release – the new products will be available at 7:00 pm MST.

This release is jam-packed with adorable critters, fun summer-themed stamps and unique dies. The DT created gorgeous inspiration projects for the four Preview Days. 

Preview Day 1 – Strawberry Jam and Field Mice 

These two stamp sets are designed to work perfectly together! I especially love the strawberry vine frame cut out die and all the little accessories (that tiny knife though)!

I stamped the images, colored them with Copics and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. In the background, I did some ink blending with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink. The blanket was die cut from dotty patterned paper. I stamped the sentiment in VersaFine Onyx Black ink in the right bottom corner. For some dimension, I adhered the strawberry vine frame with foam tape.


Preview Day 2 – Seaside Girls 

For this card, I created a little beach scene with one of the cute girls, the seagulls and the grab. I also combined parts of the Ocean Scene Die and the Gallery Frame #4 Die.

I colored the images with Copics and cut them out with the coordinating dies. The sand and wave die-cuts were colored/sponged with Distress Oxide Inks (sand: Antique Linen and Frayed Burlap; waves, Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers). For the sky, I used the cloud border from the scene builder die set as a stencil. I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with Liquid Platinum embossing powder. The pinked frame was cut from navy cardstock and adhered with foam tape.


Preview Day 3 – Storybook Friends

How adorable are these storybook-like images?! The background scene is really special and adds to the whimsical look.

Everything is colored with Copics and cut out with the coordinating dies. I really like this beautiful friendship sentiment which I stamped in the middle of the background scene with VersaFine Onyx Black ink.


Preview Day 4 – More Jungle Littles

Oh, how I love this new addition of incredibly cute critters! Of course they go well with the original Jungle Littles set.

First, I created an ink blended background with Distress Oxide Inks (Scattered Straw, Carved Pumpkin, Ripe Persimmon, Peacock Feathers and Chipped Sapphire). I'm really pleased with the result! Next, I die cut the Wild About You Words four times from cream cardstock and stacked the layers on top of each other to create dimension. I colored the images with Copics and cut them out with the coordinating dies.

I hope you enjoyed these cards as much as I did when I was creating them. You can find even more DT samples over on the Hello Bluebird blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Happy shopping ;-)
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs