Sunny Studio Stamps • Summer Release • Frilly Frames

13.06.2019

Hello everyone,

today, I'm highlighting the Sunny Studio Stamps Frilly Frames Chevron Dies. I combined this versatile 2-piece die set with the Fabulous Flamingos Stamps.

It's always fun to try new color combos, so I picked some bright and fresh colors for my summer birthday card. I started off with an A2 card base made from white cardstock. I used both dies together and cut the pinked frame with the chevron pattern from blush pink cardstock. Then I used the chevron die and cut it from three other cardstock colors. I repeatedly inlaid the chevrons into the blush pink die-cut.

Next, I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating Fabulous Flamingos Dies to cut them out. The sentiment is included in the Party Pups Stamps set and I stamped it in VersaMark Ink on a thin black cardstock strip and white heat embossed it. To finish off my card, I adhered three matching enamel dots.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a lovely day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs