Sunny Studio Stamps • Summer Release • Silly Sloths

20.06.2019

Hello everyone,

today I'm happy to share a birthday card over on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog featuring the most adorable Silly Sloths Stamps. Aren't they cute?!
First, I created an A2 card base from white cardstock and adhered a piece of the cloudy sky paper from the Summer Splash 6x6 Paper pack. I stamped the sloths and greenery in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copics. I used the coordinating dies to cut the images out.

Next, I stamped the sentiments in VersaMark Ink onto strips of black cardstock and heat embossed them with white embossing powder. Finally, I assembled the card and added two red die-cut hearts.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope to see you again next week!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs