Sunny Studio Stamps • Summer Release • Slice of Summer

06.06.2019

Hi peeps,

I can't wait for summer and a yummy piece of fresh watermelon. Until then I enjoy creating with the Sunny Studio Stamps Slice of Summer set.

First, I made a simple watercolor background using Nuvo Atlantis Burst Shimmer Powder. I combined both dies from the Frilly Frames Stripes Dies set and cut it from white cardstock. I love this diagonal striped design and that you still can see enough of the background underneath.

Next, I stamped the lemon, watermelon and lime using dye inks from several companies (you can find the used ink colors below). To make the watermelon seeds look glossy, I embossed them with clear embossing powder. I used the coordinating dies to cut the fruits out.

I also created a tablecloth using purple gingham paper from the Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper pack and a white Fancy Frames Square die-cut. For a little dimension, I popped up the fruits with foam tape. Finally, I white heat embossed the sentiment from the Fabulous Flamingos set and adhered some sparkling clear sequins in different sizes.


Dye Inks used
Lemon: Hero Arts Lemon Yellow, MFT Daffodil
Watermelon: Altenew Pink Pearl, Coral Bliss, Heart Beat; 
MFT Limelight, Green Room and SU Shaded Spruce
Lime: MFT Limelight, Altenew Parrot

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a sunny day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs