Sunny Studio Stamps • Heart Bouquet

30.12.2021

Hello everyone,

hope you spent some wonderful holidays with your loved ones! Now that Christmas is over, it's time to get ready for the upcoming Sunny Studio Spring Release. There's a new mini stamp set called Heart Bouquet which is already available in the store. Haven't created a fun one layer card for ages, so I combined the cutie from the Bear Hugs set with this sweet bunch of balloons.

First, I started off with a top folding A2 card base made from white heavyweight cardstock. I stamped the polar bear in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto a white cardstock panel and also created a mask for him. Next, I stamped the heart ballons and ice block. I created some masks for these images as well to cover them while I work on my background.

I masked off the bottom third, to blend the Distress Oxide Inks Dusty Concord, Milled Lavender, Spun Sugar and Tattered Rose together for the sky. I splattered on some ink with a small paint brush. After it was dry, I covered the background and applied Salvaged Patina ink for the water. I also stamped some waves which are included in the My Otter Half set.

It's always a magical moment when you peel off the masks. Now, I colored the images with Copic Markers. I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it in white. Finally, I cut out my scene with a stitched rectangle die and adhered it to the card base.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs