Sunny Studio Stamps • Pristine Poinsettia and Winter Greenery Dies

09.12.2021

Hi erveryone,

today's holiday card features the beautiful Pristine Poinsettia and Winter Greenery Dies that go perfectly together.

First, I created an A2 top-folding card base from light peachy pink cardstock. For the striped background, I combined the stitched rectangle mat (Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies) with the diagonal stripes (Frilly Frames Stripes Dies) and cut it from white cardstock. I adhered it directly to the card base.

Next, I die cut the individual poinsettia layers three times from several tones of red cardstock. I assembled the sets and stacked them on top of each other. By rotating them a bit each time, I created a perfect multi-dimensional poinsettia. Finally, I die cut the center pieces from two shades of green cardstock and adhered them as well.

The greenery was die cut from aqua, dark teal and green cardstock. To build a pretty bouquet, I tucked the die cuts behind the poinsettia. I also added three gold heat embossed leaves from the Classy Christmas set. The Bear Hugs sentiment was stamped in VersaMark Ink onto a small cardstock strip and I heat embossed it in white. I popped it up with foam tape and adhered three enamel dots to finish off my card.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a wonderful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs