Sunny Studio Stamps • Holiday Release • Oval Dies

02.12.2021

Hello everyone,

I'm sharing another holiday card today where I mixed and matched several fun products. The Scalloped Oval Mat 1 Dies and the Stitched Oval 2 Dies set the scene for the sweet Lazy Christmas sloth.

First, I created an A2 card base from white heavyweight cardstock. I die cut the peppermint stripes paper from the All Is Bright 6x6 Paper pack with the largest of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. The scalloped oval was cut from teal cardstock. I die cut the stitched oval from white cardstock as well as from Subtle Grey Tones woodgrain paper. I trimmed the patterned paper and adhered it to the bottom. I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed them with silver embossing powder.

Next, I stamped the images from several sets (find them listed below) in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copics. I cut everything out with the coordinating dies. The fir tree was stamped in green and brown ink and I added Rainbow Pearls in matching colors as ornaments. Finally, I assembled my card by adhering everything with liquid glue.


Stamp sets and dies used:

Sloth: Lazy Christmas Stamps + Dies
Cookie plate: North Pole Stamps + Dies
Stack of gifts: Lovable Llama Stamps + Dies
Candy Cane, tree, sack (used as a pillow): Santa Claus Lane Stamps + Dies

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a cozy day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs